Four-story medical office building with two levels below grade. The B-2 level houses the new state of the art central utility plant covering 25,000 SF.
- Steam boilers equaling 2000 hp producing 6,400,000 BTUH of output.
- Chilled water system of 4,500 tons of cooling with cooling tower located at roof level six stories above central plant.
- Sub training process piping under 1 city street of chilled water and steam piping to supply new 9 story 397,000 sq ft Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
- 16 chilled water and condenser water pumps.
- Complete architectural sheet metal system comprising of copper style shingle on exterior, architectural siding at roof level surround equipment integral louvers including vision screens at 60’ above ground level.