Design and construction of a 292,432 SF expansion of the Sacramento processing and distribution center.
- Removed and replaced (E) air compressor system with (3) new 200 HP compressors servicing 65 pieces of mail sorting equipment
- Provided an additional 480 tons of cooling
- Provided an additional 3150 MBH of heating to the new loading dock system
- Provided Liebert CRU system for temperature and humidity control for a new data center (fully redundant)
- Re-design and installation of (E) underground medium and low pressure facility PG&E gas distribution piping
- Provided Siemens Talon DDC building automation system with full BACnet compliance per USPS guidelines