State of California, Administrative Office of the Courts
San Jose, CA
Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Architects LLP
WSP Flack + Kurtz
Design Bid Build
Frank M. Booth, Inc.
New state-of-the-art, 234,000 sf, eight-story courthouse that consolidated six existing court facilities in Santa Clara County. The project includes 20 courtrooms, a penthouse level and a basement for secure parking and detention holding.
- Four duplex SA/EA Air Handling Unit Systems
- Three 275-ton Chillers with Emergency SCBA
- Two Cell, 730-ton Total Capacity, Cooling Tower
- Two 3,000 MBH Boilers
- 566 Chilled Beams
- Eight Radiant Floor Heating & Cooling Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Volume System with 39 Fan Coil Units & Six Condensing Unit Sets
- Security Bars/Diffusers and Detention Plumbing Fixtures
- Ground Level Plumbing Pump Room with Booster Pump & Atmospheric Break Tank
- Eight Duplex Pump Systems, servicing Condenser Water, Chilled Water, Heating Hot Water and Heat Recovery Systems.
- Fuel oil & Emergency General Systems
- Chiller Plant Optimization Control
- Measurement & Verification System
LEED Silver Certification