The building houses Mechanical Engineering, Bio-Engineering, Material Science Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Teaching Classrooms, Imaging Suite, NMR’s, Wind Tunnel Lab, faculty offices and administrative spaces.
- Three-story above grade with one sub-terrain level that houses mechanical equipment.
- Condensed heating mechanical systems requiring complex coordination/detailing.
- Stainless steel and galvanized sheet metal duct.
- Pre-fabricated pump skids installed at Sub-terrain level.
- 300 Air valves and VAV boxes in conjunction with coil modules for cooling/heating, including exhaust air valves for fume hood exhaust.
- Rooftop AHU’s at 150,000 CFM.
- Lab exhaust system of 120,000 CFM including heat recovery coils.
- Pre-insulated underground system for chilled and hot water system tying into campus loop.
Certified LEED Platinum